How We Can help
Reiki is a safe and gentle healing technique that activates the healing abilities of the body. It involves the placing of hands-on either yourself or others and uses spiritual energy to treat physical ailments. It does this without pressure, manipulation or massage and is particularly suitable for people who do not enjoy physical touching.
Reiki is much more than physical therapy, it is a holistic system for balancing, healing and harmonising all aspects of the individual – body, mind, emotions, and spirit – and can also be used to encourage personal and spiritual awareness and growth.
Different therapists bring different skills and training to the sessions and will use a variety of tools and techniques using different approaches.
- Physical health
- Physical, emotional and mental well-being
- Balancing and improving your energy.
- Removing toxins from your physical body.
- Helps relieve tension and relax your body.
- Eases your stress and depression.
- Heals disease and eases the pain in your musculoskeletal system: bones, joints, problems with the spine, back pain, cartilage, muscles, tendons, rheumatism, arthritis and others.
- Alleviates respiratory diseases such as asthma, the effects of pneumonia, and other breathing difficulties.
- Helps with conditions in the urinary system: kidneys, urethra and bladder.
- Improves problems in the reproductive system.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Reduces pain and side effects of medication, chemotherapy and different radiation treatments.
- Supports prior to surgical procedures – reduce the number of painkillers and improve the speed of recovery.
- Plus much more
The duration of the session depends primarily on the nature of the health problem. Before each session, your therapist will discuss the duration of the problem, if it is reoccurring, or a chronic condition. You will then be given a bespoke treatment plan.
Reiki Tradition says that the first 4 sessions should be consecutive, in order to activate the healing process. Following this 6 or more sessions should be carried out, depending on the nature of the presenting problem.
What else do I need to know?
It is recommended that during the session the client is lying down as it helps with the relaxation process. Although, this can be discussed if you do not feel comfortable in the lying-down position. Unlike massage, you will be fully clothed throughout the duration of treatment.
The combined use of massage techniques and Reiki leads to improved results. It brings together the physical and spiritual which stimulates the hidden forces of the body for healing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I keep my clothes on during the session?
What type of Reiki will the therapist use?
How do I make an appointment?
Our Reiki Practitioners
No member found