Sports Massage Therapist
She has extensive knowledge and practice with body functionality as her Bachelor’s degree is in dance performance (ballet and contemporary). Georgia carries a Level 2 fitness qualification and has also completed level 1 animal flow which is a challenging form of bodyweight training. As well as graduating from NLSSM (north London school of sports massage).
Not only does Georgia want to ease your aches and pains but she wants to explain and educate her clients on why they hurt and how they can help themselves to prevent further problems.
She believes that every person is different and treatment isn’t “one-size-fits-all”. She listens/feels to what her client’s body is telling her and mostly uses intuition to lead sessions with good communication to maintain client comfort.
Georgia Fletcher uses subjective and objective information gathered from your medical history and discussing your lifestyle as well as physical observations and assessments to best develop a treatment plan.
- Posture analysis
- Gait analysis
- Body scan for muscle imbalances
- Joint range of movement analysis
- Strength and flexibility testing
She can help you with:
- Neck and shoulder tension
- Muscle tightness
- Chronic pain
- Lymphatic draining
- General stress relief & relaxation
- Delayed onset muscle soreness
- Pre/post event massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Decreased flexibility and stiffness
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Posture correction
- Level 1 animal flow (bodyweight training)
- Level 2 fitness qualification
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in Sports Massage and Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy with NLSSM (North London School of Sports Massage)
- BA in dance performance (ballet and contemporary)
- 90 minutes = £90
- 60 minutes = £60
- 30 minutes = £40
10% off for Jubilee Hall Trust member