Liane Griffin is a Student Counsellor at Cherry Tree Therapy Centre in Buckhurst Hill, Essex. She is currently working towards her diploma at Elect Training Centre, and is a student member of the BACP.
My journey has been filled with moments of introspection, patience, and immense growth. These experiences fostered a profound appreciation for the unique challenges and crossroads that we all encounter. Recognising the vital role that support, understanding, and guidance played in my own development, I decided to dedicate myself to assisting others on their paths.
As a student counsellor in training, I’m committed to:
- Active Listening: To truly understand and address the concerns of clients, one needs to listen without judgment or presumption.
- Aiding Solutions: As each client is unique, I will help you find your own solutions – whether that’s making effective changes in your life or finding ways of coping with your problems.
- Continuous Learning: Being in training has taught me the value of continuous professional growth. I consistently seek new techniques, research, and best practices to enhance my counselling skills.
Liane offers empathy, understanding, and a space to truly listen. Together you can navigate your personal challenges. By creating a safe, non-judgemental and confidential environment, Liane aims to be a source of support and trust for every individual.
- Counselling & Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body – level 2
- CPCAB – level 3
- CPCAB – Level 4 – Currently completing
Student member of the BACP – British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy