Massage Therapist Specialising in Sports Massage
In May 2007 having completed an Ergonomics course at the London School of Osteopathy, I started working for the Posture group as an Ergonomist which involved assessing company employees at their offices to ensure that they complied with the current Health and Safety legislation in the workplace.
Janet Pitcher has provided remedial massage services at many professionally organised sporting events such as Ironman, London Marathon, Henley Regatta and several Triathlon and bike rides, and the Metropolitan Police annual volleyball tournaments.
In 2012 Janet organised the entire massage and physiotherapy requirements for the Metropolitan Police Basketball tournament, including providing and mentoring recently qualified students – a service that was used by the USA Olympic Basketball team who were using the same venue.
Having obtained a teaching qualification from Greenwich University in 2009 and initially started teaching a level 3 ITEC Sports Massage course at Redbridge College, she later started providing bespoke massage training courses for Sports therapists.
In 2014 she co-created Aspire Massage Training, providing be-spoke massage training courses to hospital staff dealing with Dementia and Alzheimer’s patients in an Acute hospital setting.
- Diploma in Sports Massage
- Kinesiology Tapping for the Athlete Master-Class
- Myofascial Release
- Practitioners Certificate in Pregnancy Massage
- Cervical Spine Master-Class
- Postgraduate Medical Training (General Practice)
- Bespoke Medical Aesthetics Training (Using Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers for Advanced Techniques)
- Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal Filler Materials
- Certificate in Training – Theory and Technique Training for Jawline, Jowl, Chin & Rejuvenation with Dermal Filler
- Training in Core-knowledge, Operation and Techniques in SkinPen Precision Microneedling
- Certificate of Completion in Comprehensive Pro-Training Including Chemical Peels (with Alumier)