Psychosexual Therapist and Sex Addiction Counsellor
She is a Psychotherapist and a qualified Sex and Relationship Therapist (Psychosexual Therapist). Caroline specialises in sex addiction counselling, having completed post-qualifying training with StopSo and The Laurel Centre.
Caroline has completed thousands of client hours as a psychotherapist and has lectured at the University of East London on their Post-Graduate Integrative Counselling and Coaching Diploma. She is a qualified Clinical Supervisor and as the Clinical Director, she is able to support future generations of counsellors by offering placements to students from surrounding universities and colleges.
Caroline develops and leads workshops and training courses at the Cherry Tree Training Centre. She has also set up many free community groups including anxiety support, bereavement, and menopause support groups. She is the main facilitator for the Men’s Sex and Porn Addiction Recovery Group, Partner’s Sex and Porn Addiction Support Group and the Menopause Well-Being Group.
Due to her specialising as a sex addiction counsellor she is often contacted to speak on the subject. Featured on both BBC Radio Essex and on the S.E.X Show on The Beat London, her latest interview on sex addiction counselling can be heard HERE.
By attending regular training and keeping up-to-date with the latest research and publications, Caroline is able to use many techniques and methods that have been proven to work with a variety of sexual and relationship issues.
She is privileged to have received amazing client feedback, testimonials, and recommendations and is currently working with a number of organisations in London & Essex.
Caroline Ley offers both short-term and long-term work to individuals and couples. It is her aim is to provide a personal, relaxed, and confidential environment for all clients, taking a non-judgmental approach to client issues.
- MA in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy
- Diploma in Relationship & Couple Counselling
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology
- Diploma in Sex Addiction Counselling
- Stopso Training (Specialist Treatment Organisation for Prevention of Sexual Offending)
- COFRA Training (Compassion Focused-Risk Aware)
- Phase 1 Brainspotting Training
- Diploma in Stress Management
- Life Coaching Diploma
- Diploma in Youth & Community Studies
- Behavioural Activation Training for Depression
- Level One & Two Lifespan Integration Training
- Mindfulness Practitioner Certificate Course
- The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, (Counselling and Coaching division)
- The British Psychological Society
- ATSAC (the Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity)
- COSRT (College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists)
- StopSo (Specialist Treatment Organisation for Perpetrators and Survivors of Sexual Offending)
Unfortunately, Caroline Ley is not taking on new clients. Please contact the office if you would like to be matched to an alternative therapist.