Integrative Counsellor / Coach / Personal Consultant
Charlotte’s role as a counsellor is to help you identify the changes you require to balance and centre yourself and then begin to unlock your power and strength in order to do so.
As an Integrative Counsellor, Coach and Personal Consultant, she will select from a range of approaches collaboratively with you to create a bespoke approach that focuses on what works for you and your life goals specifically.
Integrative Counselling – drawing from the experience and evidence of the huge range of modalities within counselling Charlotte Garratt will work collaboratively with you to find the path that works specifically for you to explore and resolve issues that are holding you from becoming who you want to be.
Coaching – by focusing on where you want to be in life we will work using coaching models and interventions to ensure you reach your life goals in your own uniquely effective way.
Personal Consultancy – bringing together the most effective aspects of counselling and coaching,
- PGDip Integrative Counselling and Coaching – University of East London (Completion June 2022)
- CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Skills
- PGCE Education – University of Exeter
- MSc International Development and Globalisation – SOAS, University of London
- BSc Psychology and Criminology – Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College